The guidelines for every TransLeeds Support Group.
- All group membera deserve to be treated with respect.
- If you make a mistake (eg pronouns) apologise and quickly move on.
- Questions are welcome.
- Lack of knowledge or clumsy phrasing doesn’t invalidate the question.
- Problematic questions may be asked and discussed and the way in which they are problematic may also be addressed.
- Nothing is to be shared outside of group space, including to the online group.
- No video or audio recordings. Photos only with permission.
- All grievances should be brought to a member of staff. They can be anonymous though it may make it difficult to resolve the problem.
- We will not tolerate hostile or aggressive behaviour.
- Dry space. No alcihol or other intoxicants.
- Anyone can come and go as they please without question.